X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

!!! VIDEO !!!

https://youtu.be/Laa6aBF4hLw

I had a blast this weekend tossing the old girl around. Not the fastest way around a track by any means but it put a big smile on my face and everyone else that was watching. Some proper tires and a limited slip out back and I'll be in business. The new Porterfield RS 4 pads completely transformed the car and I highly recommend them for anyone that drives their vintage Volvo hard, great for a daily as well with no brake noise! The new 30mm drop springs kept the vehicle dynamics noticeably tighter then the lower 60mm setup but if I were to continue doing events like this I would definitely need some higher spring rates, these are a good all around setup though.

Enjoy!

Comment

So happy to share this short film with everyone!

https://youtu.be/SwYFDK3-GbU

Comment

Lots to catch up on, I'm more frequent over on TB.

Upgraded the rear end to a factory NOS limited slip (lots of fun putting the power down now!) and finally wired up the driving lights. Other then that I really have just been driving the wheels off of it and taking LOTS of pictures. Plans are in the works for an even more upgraded B20 for 2022, stay tuned!

Comment

Comment

Comment

Updated wheels to genuine Shelby Cobra 427 knock off wheels with full pin drive conversion. Not an easy nor cheap feat but I'm happy with the results. Also changed to a twin tip sport muffler paired with the Simons exhaust.

Comment

Most recent project was installing matching rear locking reel seat belts in the rear so for the first time since owner this car in over 10 years the whole family can ride along. Time to start making memories. First trip was to the coast for dinner by the ocean.

Comment

Working...
                  X