1966 122S parts car for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1966 122S parts car for sale

I have been using this car for parts and now I need to sell it. There is some rust, some dents. Engine hasn't been running for years. I have passenger fender and door and a front bumper no bumperettes some rust on door and fender. Make me an offer please.

I need a complete left rear window (glass and frame) plus the body latch for a 122 2 door. Would you consider selling just these items? Thanks. Mike Barnett

Comment

Thanks for the inquiry. I would really like to sell the whole car. On another note, I'm looking for a mechanic who works on Volvo's in Portland. Think his first name is Camerion "Cam". Don't know if your from the northwest, you might know him. I need my M41 transmission rebuilt. I'll think about selling the window. David

Comment

You figure out that the Cameron your looking for is swedishrelics.com?

But are you looking for a rebuilt d-type m41? I have one with zero miles, professionally rebuilt. PM me.

Chris

Comment

Hi, I was given a M41 and my mechanic found problems inside. I was going to have Cameron rebuild it. But it might be less expensive for me to buy yours. Do you have a price?

Comment

Hi. Are you still trying to sell this car? I'm interested in parts (doors, and roof) but if the price is right. ... Also .. I have MANY parts from a 122 that I can trade if you've an interest.

Drop me a line.

Comment

Yes, it's still for sale. I'd like to have a M41 transmission and we could talk about a trade. I didn't take pictures of a passenger door and fender that I have also. Do you have a M41 that has been rebuilt? I bought one without knowing the insides, and now I find out I need it rebuilt. Thanks for the response.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Barnett View Post
                I need a complete left rear window (glass and frame) plus the body latch for a 122 2 door. Would you consider selling just these items? Thanks. Mike Barnett
                Yes I would, what's a far price?

Comment

Originally posted by Agent_strangelove View Post
                  You figure out that the Cameron your looking for is swedishrelics.com?

But are you looking for a rebuilt d-type m41? I have one with zero miles, professionally rebuilt. PM me.

Chris
                  Yes I'm interested in the M41 overdrive. Let me know your price.

Comment

Working...
                  X