FInally.......... A forum for us bastard children of the 960 / S90 / V90

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FInally.......... A forum for us bastard children of the 960 / S90 / V90

I realize there may only be a handful of us left, but we're diehards..... and maybe gluttons for punishment as well.

Thanks for setting this up IPD !

DeWFPo

No problem at all. I know it's hard to find parts for these cars in the aftermarket. Our hope is to provide a safe space for owners to share resources and projects specifically for these cars. They are super cool for sure! I really do appreciate the post!
    Chris Delano
    IPD Vice President
    800-444-6473
    [email protected]

V70R Flash Green Test Mule / 2012 XC70 T6 Aventyr Project / 2010 XC60 T6 Aventyr Project / 2002 XC70 Soccer Car.

Comment

I can't wait to get me a 960 or S90. Maybe even a 780. They're weird and rare but I LOVE that chunky inline 6.
      Customer Service guy | [email protected] | 800-444-6473 ext. 181

Comment

Originally posted by IPD-PaulK View Post
        I can't wait to get me a 960 or S90. Maybe even a 780. They're weird and rare but I LOVE that chunky inline 6.
        Es una maravilla de auto, tengo un S90 de 1998 y es un auto muy muy distinto. Encuentro muy bueno que exista este foro y que nos podamos apoyar con conseguir repuestos para mantener esto clásicos vivo!!

En estos momentos necesito encontrar repuestos, tuve problemas con la correa y me imagino, tengo que cambiar todas las válvulas y empaquetaduras...

Comment

Do love my 96 960. Best car I ever had.

Comment

My 95 960 has been a pleasure, though I do lament the lack of aftermarket bolt-on type modifications. I guess it’s just incentive to keep it as stock as possible. About to do the PCV for the first time at 132,000. Just waiting on my second order of the kit, since my wife or I somehow managed to throw the first box in the recycling bin with everything in it...

Comment

ipd-paulk I can't wait to get me a 960 or S90. Maybe even a 780. They're weird and rare but I LOVE that chunky inline 6.I live in Canada on Vancouver Island. I know of a 780 for sale here if you are interested.

Comment

Working...
              X