Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crunch007
    replied
    ipd-paulk I can't wait to get me a 960 or S90. Maybe even a 780. They're weird and rare but I LOVE that chunky inline 6.I live in Canada on Vancouver Island. I know of a 780 for sale here if you are interested.

Leave a comment:

• phrates
    replied
    My 95 960 has been a pleasure, though I do lament the lack of aftermarket bolt-on type modifications. I guess it’s just incentive to keep it as stock as possible. About to do the PCV for the first time at 132,000. Just waiting on my second order of the kit, since my wife or I somehow managed to throw the first box in the recycling bin with everything in it...

Leave a comment:

• cy768
    replied
    Do love my 96 960. Best car I ever had.

Leave a comment:

• Sebastián Pedraza Pérez
    replied
    Originally posted by IPD-PaulK View Post
    I can't wait to get me a 960 or S90. Maybe even a 780. They're weird and rare but I LOVE that chunky inline 6.
    Es una maravilla de auto, tengo un S90 de 1998 y es un auto muy muy distinto. Encuentro muy bueno que exista este foro y que nos podamos apoyar con conseguir repuestos para mantener esto clásicos vivo!!

En estos momentos necesito encontrar repuestos, tuve problemas con la correa y me imagino, tengo que cambiar todas las válvulas y empaquetaduras...

Leave a comment:

• IPD-PaulK
    replied
    I can't wait to get me a 960 or S90. Maybe even a 780. They're weird and rare but I LOVE that chunky inline 6.

Leave a comment:

• IPD-Chris
    replied
    No problem at all. I know it's hard to find parts for these cars in the aftermarket. Our hope is to provide a safe space for owners to share resources and projects specifically for these cars. They are super cool for sure! I really do appreciate the post!

Leave a comment:

• FInally.......... A forum for us bastard children of the 960 / S90 / V90

I realize there may only be a handful of us left, but we're diehards..... and maybe gluttons for punishment as well.

Thanks for setting this up IPD !

DeWFPo
Working...
X