Selling my 1999 S70 t5 for $4,500

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Selling my 1999 S70 t5 for $4,500

Im selling my 1999 Volvo S70 T5. I have done so much to this little jewel its going to be hard to put it all in this ad but here it goes. So the dash has 5 of the 6 servos for heat and air replaced, new heater core (Volvo), new ignition switch, all the little led's in all the switches and dash lights replaced, rebuilt all the mounting taps on the dash with epoxy fiberglass resin (stops the dash noise clunks). New Kenwood double din touch screen stereo with Apple Car Play. New Alpine amp. Sounds really nice and gives you navigation and hands free calling. She is sitting on IPD replica 17 inch Pegasus rims with new Bridgestone Potenza 215/45 R17 filled with nitrogen. Wheel locks, brakes were done by previous owner. I painted them silver. The front end is a Bilstein sport touring struts with IPD lowering springs, the back has new Sachs shocks. New fender Volvo mud flaps and new turn side indicator lights. New throttle body, fresh oil and new air and oil filters. Just had the timing belt done as well as all the seals and the timing great was replaced. So she is an automatic and has cruise control, awesome heat and air, sunroof, airbags, power doors and windows with keyfob remote, I think about 8 or more speakers, leather interior and she is built Volvo safe. Such a nice machine that she is worth all the upkeep. T stands for turbo and its fun to leave the stereo off and listen to it whine. Lots of power. I was told by IPD that i have the nicest T5 in town. SOLD
    Last edited by Erick Arnold; 05-20-2020, 10:01 PM.

I can and will Vouch for the Seller of this car, Clean car and a great guy to buy from. plus he has spent a great deal of time and money making this a comfortable quiet driver.

GLWS

Comment

I would love to own that t5. I think my fiancé may try to kill me if I put another Volvo in our driveway 😕

Comment

Working...
      X