Interior Trim Piece Cracked(broken)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interior Trim Piece Cracked(broken)

Today, I replaced my sun visors, as the old ones were floppy. I found used ones on Bay. While doing so, I suffered trim damage between the seatbelt post and the front of the car, ie a crack. I am trying to get over it, but dont think its possible. Is there somewhere I can find trim moulding to replace? Beige Color?

Your best bet would be to try and source a pick and pull salvage yard near you. The interior pieces in my experience are SUPER brittle. Do you have pictures or what you’re looking for?

Comment

I will get a picture, found an oem today from a Volvo oem parts online store. They want 117.00...Pick and Pull inventory of v70's are slim around here right now, but I look forward to putting a list of needs together, and going that route for many of my small needs. It is fun to put this car back together. My two major accomplishments, so far are replacing the sun visors and struts in lift gate. The car is much more fun using now! Love it! Now onto some broken switches and interior light fixtures.

Comment

I agree it’s so accomplishing fixing the odds and ends. Yeah the Salvage yards are where it’s at as far as interiors without it costing an arm and a leg. Downside is that there are a BUNCH of interior color options offered.

Comment

Where abouts do you live? Pnp In my neck of the woods is v70 overloaded. I'm heading over this weekend and if you wanna pay shipping I can grab one for you

YOURS IS A P80 V70 CORRECT? TAN INTERIOR? "B"PILLAR TRIM PANEL?

Comment

I live in Berkeley, CA. Yes beige interior....piece goes from bottom of left A pillar to top of B Pillar...

Comment

Working...
            X