Heater Hoses - OE vs Aftermarket

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heater Hoses - OE vs Aftermarket

P80 peeps - Heater hoses are leaking coolant in my 98 S70 T5M. What's the consensus on Blue Box (OE) vs. aftermarket? Aftermarket are 1/6 the price (~$20 vs. $120), but I don't want to have to do this job again next year... Any experience with the aftermarket hoses good or bad?

Many thanks!

Great question! It really comes down to what your budget is. We've had great luck with aftermarket hoses. OEM work great but can be a bit on the pricey side. If the budget suits you the IPD silicone heater hose kit (#125344) is a great upgrade. IPD will always support any direction you choose to go.
    Chris Delano
    IPD Vice President
    800-444-6473
    [email protected]

V70R Flash Green Test Mule / 2012 XC70 T6 Aventyr Project / 2010 XC60 T6 Aventyr Project / 2002 XC70 Soccer Car.

Comment

Aftermarket hoses are ok. You should get a few years from them. Oem hoses would be the better of the two but cost can be high especially if it's a turbo.
      I've had great luck with IPD a/m hoses that customers have provided. I usually won't install parts the owner has provided but I routinely will for fellow volvo owners if I see an IPD receipt. That's not a suck up either, gods honest truth.

Comment

Working...
      X