Rear seat removel 2000 V70

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rear seat removel 2000 V70

Can't see how it's attached and want to remove the good leather seats before sending to crusher. Any hints?

This link should help you out. Let me know if you need anything else.

https://www.pelicanparts.com/techart...eplacement.htm

Comment

RobertDIY has a video of how to do this on Youtube, it is the same as on an 850. you have to pull that lock out and then pull forward.

Comment

Watched Robert's video. What a ***** to do! I got the clip out on the passenger side but seat still won't budge. The clip on the driver's side snapped and now I can barely see it let alone pull it out. Any magicians out there?
        Bob

Comment

Originally posted by IPD-Sin View Post
          This link should help you out. Let me know if you need anything else.

https://www.pelicanparts.com/techart...eplacement.htm
          THANK YOU! Those pictures were VERY helpful. I found out which direction to apply force. I used a 5' long prybar and a log for a fulcrum and a lot of pressure on the end of the bar. It finally popped off. I was also able to grab the end of the broken driver's side lock tab with some needle nose vise grips and got it out. Then the prybar worked there also.

Very grateful! Now does anyone need some very nice charcoal/black leather pieces to repair their front seats?

Bob

Comment

Glad to help out.

Comment

Send me.pics please

Comment

CRUSHER?!?! I have to ask, is your 2000 an AWD R by chance?!? Looking for a front right (passenger) side CV axle for a 2000 V70R AWD with the 50/55 SN transmission.

Comment

Working...
                X