License plate lights

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• License plate lights

I almost bought a parts car just to get a pair, but I was too late. Anyone have a source for the light's metal housing/chrome trim/etc proper? Everyone has the bulbs and the rubber housing, but not anything else and I've been scanning ebay for months now.

Give us a call and we can check our warehouse for availability on the headlamp chrome rings & buckets. Our number toll free number is 800-444-6473. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by IPD-Sin View Post
      Give us a call and we can check our warehouse for availability on the headlamp chrome rings & buckets. Our number toll free number is 800-444-6473. Thanks.
      Not the headlamp rings/buckets, but the license plate lights that reside in the rear bumper horns. Everything here except for the rubber housing on the far left:

https://www.skandix.de/en/installati...07323/2000150/

By some miracle, do you have those parts?

Comment

I used to get them before but i believe our local supplier couldn't get them anymore. Now; you might try contacting Mike at www.irollmotors.com, he might have some new/old stock available. Give him a try. Let me know how your search goes and if I come up with more leads I'll be sure to forward them your way.

Comment

If you are still looking, I might have some in the pile of PV bumpers I have by the shop.

Thanks
          Chris
          [email protected]

Comment

Still lookin', Chris—let me know if you find anything, I was trying to see if I could do an aftermarket solution but everything seems to be for 2" center to center mount. My bumpers show 2 5/8" center to center

Comment

Maybe one day I'll fabricate a bracket kit for a 2" center to center adapter for future folk

Comment

Are these the ones you are looking for? Drop me a note off list at [email protected]

Comment

Yes, you are a saint! Shooting you a line now

Comment

Working...
                  X