1963 PV544 For Sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1963 PV544 For Sale

Well, I’ve come to the realization that it is time to sell Earl. I’ve owned him about six years or so. He has newly rebuilt SU carbs (Joe Curto) with high end K & N air filters, brand new uninstalled front and rear sway bars from Ipd , brand new uninstalled AC from Vintage Air, brand new uninstalled radiator, newer radial tires, newer gas tank, recently rebuilt original glass dome fuel pump/filter, recent master cylinder, recently reconditioned wiper motor. I switched the points out for an electronic ignition conversion, which can easily be changed back but works great, and new coil. I have many, many parts, including oil filters, misc belts and reference books. He is in overall very good shape and is so much fun to drive! A real head turner! If I were to keep him, he would eventually need new electrical (it is all original), I would do the front brake disc conversion, and possibly rebuild the transmission. He is very driveable as is, but things to think of. Car is located outside of Memphis. I’m asking $12, 000. Let me know if you have other questions. There is some rust in the trunk wheel well area, but that’s about all I’ve seen!

Hey there! Earl is lovely, and he'll get more exposure by posting in the Marketplace - Cars for Sale section of the forum

Comment

Thanks! I’ll give it a whirl!

Comment

Working...
      X