Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1997 Volvo 850 station wagon turbo look for sale

Good morning Volvo enthusiast!

Up for grabs is a 1997 Volvo 850 station wagon with the Turbo look. I purchased the vehicle while stationed in Germany via the Military Sales program (Custom built) and has been in the family ever since. After 23 yeas of faithful service I gave it to my son as his first college car. However, this plan was quickly reduced to just a dream when an idiot decided to run a red light and remove the front end. I believe the vehicle has around 126,000 miles (I can verify) and has been very well maintained. We recently installed the fallowing new parts: Battery, alternator, lower control arms, front and rear shocks, front shock absorber upper bushings, four disc and brake pads, new clutch assembly back in 2009 and flywheel seal, left and right front axles, AC service and alignment, and upper engine mount bushing. I am selling the complete vehicle and will NOT part out. Vehicle specs:

1. AC
    2. Sunroof
    3. Leather interior (Dark grey)
    4. Turbo wheels
    5. Five speed manual
    6. Integrated child seat
    7. Fog lights
    8. PWR windows
    9. PWR locks
    10. Roof rails
    11. Blue green

The vehicle still runs and there was no damage to the chassis. The asking price is $1,500 (OBO) and you must come pick it up, drive away, pull, etc. If interested please email me at [email protected]. The car is located in Liberty Township, OH.

Have a great day!
Working...
X