Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's goin on ya'll.

Hey folks,

I'm Hunter, back here in Cincinnati, Ohio after finding myself living unexpectedly in Portland for nearly a year. Was good to feel the Volvo mothership vibes whiles I was there!

Never thought I'd find a love for a car brand, but Volvo's have consecutively come into my life (two now) and I am now an enthusiast and believer!

Glad to be here and finally taking ownership for proper and care and maintenance of my 1994 940 Turbo wagon.

Figure it's the least I can do after having carried my a$$ across the country and back again!

Running good despite odometer never having worked upon purchase about 2 years ago (220,000 reads).

Recently had a new tranny installed (front seal leaking still, very frustrating).

There is a coolant leak currently but I am working to correct this this week.

Attached are some pics, looking forward to learning and contributing to this forum!

Hit me up if you want. 513.290.9105

Hunter

Click image for larger version  Name:	20201227_124352_HDR~3.jpg Views:	0 Size:	2.33 MB ID:	4673

Attached Files

Welcome to the group and let us know what you need. Nice wagon.

Comment

• tworedvolvos
      tworedvolvos commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks man, appreciate the welcome! Looking forward to continued learning and keeping this thing on the road. Going to start with a suspension kit hopefully here by mid-year.
Working...
X