Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greetings and salutations

*chugs beer, flips table over*
    alright, I guess I’ve been signed on here long enough to justify at least saying hi.

hi.

ok I’ll give a speech, calm down.

so I was helping a friend get a car back on the road (a 1993 960 wagon) it had been sitting in her yard for many years, the inspection died in 2011, so make your guess...I got it running and did the basic fluids, hoses, etc. then I found out what she wanted to do with it. Cross country, trails, hiking, kayaking, mountains and so on.
    I suggested something larger and 4wd.
    she agreed, and promptly offered the car to me for the price she bought it for.
    1$
    sold!
    been driving it since, really only had to put tires on it and recently replaced the radiator. But the list is loooong!
    anyhow, I have a plan. Beer had very little to do with it.

I swear.

cheers!

Welcome to the forum! That's a helluva deal on a Volvo and I'm not surprised it needs a little TLC. Share some pics if you get a chance, I'd love to see it!
    Customer Service guy | [email protected] | 800-444-6473 ext. 181

Comment

Originally posted by IPD-PaulK View Post
      Welcome to the forum! That's a helluva deal on a Volvo and I'm not surprised it needs a little TLC. Share some pics if you get a chance, I'd love to see it!
      Thanks! I’ll put together a post for the progress and go full photo dump so everyone can see me insanity

Comment

Working...
      X