What Are We Watching?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Are We Watching?

Alright Volvo nerds I gotta find out what kind of TV ya'll watch (outside of pcv tutorials on youtube, of course). Right now I'm chugging through Bosch which is a pretty by the numbers cop procedural.

Also been watching Alone on the History channel, it's really good if you liked Survivorman. Get at me with recommendations!

I've been watching Schitt$ Creek, with Eugene Levy and Catherine O'Hara. It took me a few episodes to get into it, but definitely enjoying it now.

Comment

Everyone needs to see Letterkenny. Pitter patter!

Comment

I've just finished both seasons of Rust Valley Restorers from Netflix. I really liked it, some actual LOL moments.

Comment

James May: Our Man in Japan.
          Vancouver WA
          2006 S60R M66

Comment

History 101 and space force Both on Netflix I’m a Cleetus McFarland and 1320 video watcher on YouTube

Comment

Rifftrax, classic MST3K and in this moment Hannah Gadsby: Douglas

Why yes, I do need some comic relief

Comment

Originally posted by wundergoltz View Post
                Rifftrax, classic MST3K and in this moment Hannah Gadsby: Douglas

Why yes, I do need some comic relief
                Ah, love the MST3K guys. They're all legends. Could never quite get into the MST3K reboot on netflix, though. Felt awful forced.

Comment

Originally posted by IPD-PaulK View Post

Ah, love the MST3K guys. They're all legends. Could never quite get into the MST3K reboot on netflix, though. Felt awful forced.
                  I saw Jonah Ray in Portland last year doing some standup and talked with him afterward. It was, um... an odd conversation to say the least. If I watch the new stuff again it'll be skipping through the skits to movietime, but Rifftrax is just more solid if I want that.

Comment

Rick and Morty
                    2001 V70 T5 - current
                    1996 850 GLT - given away
                    2002 V70XC - sold
                    1986 740 GLE - scrapped

Comment

New season of Shameless on Netflix

Comment

Working...
                      X