Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1982 245 Turbo

Located in Reno, NV

Have my automatic 1982 turbo wagon for sale. Asking $1500.

Has a transmission issue where you needs to manually select the gear. Has been sitting since this happened about two years ago. The dash was taken apart to install a new blower motor but the new motor I bought was the wrong style and then the transmission went out causing me to put it all on hold as I had been working two jobs.

Since i bought it i have done engine mounts with the heavy duty diesel mount the transmission mount all suspension bushings other then the front a arm ones. New shocks and struts. The head had a busted bolt for the exhaust manifold I took the head down for this to be fixed. The shop pulled the stud but had to heli coil to fix. This has come out again. New head gasket and water pump seals. Rear main seal was installed.

For the bad windshield has a couple cracks in it. The passenger front turn signal has been broken. The rear tail lights are missing their lenses. There is rust on the driver door and fender also there is some damage to the rear hatch up top.

The paint is flaking as well.

I have tried to capture all of the info with pictures as best I can. These can he viewed HERE. It of course is the silver Volvo wagon. The binder pictured has all receipts from me as well as the history of the vehicle from purchase including window sticker.

Pictures available HERE
    Feel free to ask anymore questions. Again $1500.
Working...
X