Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1998 Volvo V70 AWD

1998 Volvo V70 AWD

192,XXX miles. Miles will go up as I continue to drive the car.

This car has been in my family for quite a few years. I’m currently selling it because we have too many cars and I can’t really justify keeping it.

The AWD system works. It had a refurbished driveshaft from Colorado Driveshaft installed a year ago. The center support bracket for the driveshaft carrier bearing was also replaced then.

In the last 5 years, all four struts were replaced with OEM units. The rear struts of this model are self-leveling Boge units. The dealer replaced the fuel pump.

New rotors, pads, rear brake lines, and rear calipers in the last 2 years. The tires are relatively new and in great shape. There are lots of new parts throughout. Too many to list.

The car has a couple of modifications. Those include a Volvo 16T turbocharger with an ARD billet compressor wheel and fuel injector swap from a T5 HPT engine. VASTtuning.com tuned the engine. The car is tuned to allow a max of 14 PSI of boost. Because of the turbo swap and tune, this car requires 91 or better octane gas.

Two keys and two key fobs are included. I also have the third seat for it. Also included are a Weathertech cargo mat and the original cloth floor mats. The car has the OEM rubber floor mats installed right now.

It has been a very reliable car. It really needs nothing at this point.

The bad: The usual scuffs and scratches for a car of its age. The paint is still in very good shape with zero clear coat peeling. There are also a couple of rust spots. The cruise control does not work and I don't know why. The car has a small exhaust leak.

Asking $4250 OBO

Last edited by [email protected]; 06-20-2022, 07:16 AM.

Interior photos

Comment

Exterior photos

Comment

Available still?

Comment

Working...
        X