Exceptionally Nice 1999 V70 XC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Exceptionally Nice 1999 V70 XC

1999 Volvo V70 XC. Excellent Condition. Three owners, receipts since new, and only 109,000 miles. Polar White/ gray two-tone paint is nearly perfect with dark gray leather interior, winter package and sunroof. An exceptionally nice car, and to say it is a “survivor” may be appropriate. The carpets are clean as new, and the seats are in exceptional condition. Synthetic oil since new. An extensive list of very recent maintenance was completed. The shortlist: New front strut assemblies, front, and rear brake rotors and pads, two front drive axels, two lower control arms and ball joints, inner and outer tie rods, ALL radiator, heater, and water hoses, including the pain in the neck turbo coolant and engine oil cooler hoses, turbo oil drain line o-ring and gasket. Timing belt, water pump, tensioner, idler pulley, accessory belt, top engine torque strut, lower front engine mount, transmission flush, and much more. A full list of new parts can be made available when requested. Transverse roof rails, not pictured, are included. The price is $7,200. There appears to be a chance my wife is going to allow an R or Polestar to come into the stable, so our somewhat rare Autumn Metallic 1995 850 and the 2004 V70 T5 will likely be finding new homes as well. She gets to keep her C30. The car is located in Greenbrier County West Virginia but has seen very little snow. Ph: 304-646-4727 Email: [email protected]
    Last edited by Volvo101; 07-22-2022, 02:11 PM.

Manual or Automatic? Also; ever curious about the others, when you decide to list, particularly V70.

Comment

• Volvo101
      Volvo101 commented
      Editing a comment
      Both V70s are automatic, the 850 as well. We just decided to start thinning the coral last evening. As we sort things out, I'll let you know.
      Thanks
      Stephen

Very nice car. I would definitely be interested in the 850

Comment

I'll keep keep you posted. We've had a little diversion that will delay my getting everything out of the garage and getting good pictures. On Saturday evening our 16-year old son rolled our 2005 XC 70 down a 100 foot drop from a 110 degree turn with no sharp curve sign. When he got his license last September, I was pretty firm that the XC was the car he should be driving, and I am really glad of that decision now. We'll be looking for another 2004-2007 to replace it. He's was 4-hours from home as a volunteer camp counselor, so we're headed up tomorrow to bring him and the car back. You can see the pictures attached. I've had many folks ask why we had such a thing for Volvos, I think these pictures answer that question well. The boys called 911 while hanging upside down in the seatbelts. The only scratches they had were from the briars as they climbed back to the top of the mountain. A Tulip Poplar stopped them before they got to continue the rest of the 400 foot journey to the bottom of the hill.
      v/r
      Stephen
      Attached Files

Comment

Working...
      X