Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sexy 2000 V70XC

2000 Volvo V70 XC
    Only 174K miles. Gently driven and very well cared for.

I have owned a few of these wagons, and this one is special. All of the XC’s were “fully loaded” in terms of options and amenities. But this car has in addition:
    • Dual exhausts
    • Heavy duty skid grate under engine/transmission
    • Strut brace
    • Spoiler with integral brake light
    • Tinted windows
    • Upgraded wheels
    • WeatherTech floor and rear cargo area liners
    • Thule roof rack bars
    Overall the car is in excellent condition inside and out, with immaculate black leather upholstery and grey carpets, and no dents. The engine is very strong and smooth, and the transmission is shifting flawlessly. There is plenty of tread left on the Continental tires, and low wear on the brakes.

I have assiduously attended to every small issue as it arose . All lights, switches, etc. - even the console lighter and sliding cupholders - are working perfectly.
    Service done in the last 15K miles includes:
    • New catalytic converter
    • New Xemodex electronic throttle assembly
    • New starter motor
    • New MAF
    • New heater core
    • New timing belt, hub, tensioner and water pump
    • New motor mounts, control arm bushings, sway bar links
    • New Interstate glass mat battery (in last 1K miles)
    The only known functional issue is that the car is currently running in front wheel drive mode, the rear drive shaft having been removed due to a failing angle gear . I have the drive shaft should you wish to repair it. I also have a spare black hood.

Only pending relocation forces me to part with this much loved car, and I really want it to go to another Volvo devotee who will appreciate and take care of it as I have.
    The car is currently located in Portland Oregon.
    Asking $4,000.

Last edited by dgboal; Today, 12:57 PM.

Hello. Is the car still available & where is it located?
    Thanks

Comment

Perhaps I should have included this in the posting, but the car is located in Portland, Oregon.

Comment

Working...
      X