Original Volvo 122s Parts for Sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Original Volvo 122s Parts for Sale

Volvo purists look away. I am stripping down a 1968 Amazon 2-door sedan. Up for sale are 1) the B20 engine with M41 transmission - both in good working order when pulled from car and odometer reads 57k miles, Weber carb was just rebuilt and is included 2) original spare wheel and tire 3) front and rear seats - leather on front seats is not in good condition but frames are good 4) front bumper guards and 'towel rail' 5) stock gas tank 6) at a later date the stock rear end will be available and 7) at a later date the stock front end with crossmember will be available.

Best offer will take each of these parts. I also have most other stock parts that will be coming off of this car - if you need something specific, message me and I can see if I still have it.

Everything is located in Houston, Tx and I prefer local pickup but will entertain shipping on certain items. Additional pictures are available on request.
    Attached Files

I’m interested.
    please call me. 785 979-1377
    volvojimmyg
    Thank you.

Comment

Any updates on what’s still available? Looking for a transmission...PM me if you’d like.

Comment

Hello - I’m interested in the aftermarket header. How much for the header + shipping to 90280?

Comment

The guy is non responsive. :-/

Comment

Working...
          X