Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Come on ipd, remove all of the crap

Please do something about the constant BS before you lose all subsribers

I don't think anyone is watching. Its one of those -will the last one to leave please turn out the lights- situations. funny thing is the joke is on the spammers that went to all the trouble thinking there were actually eyeballs here. when Micheals Volvo forum kicked me off a few years ago there were only about 12 active members. I was very surprised to see ipd enter a dying field. It shows a complete lack of having the finger on a pulse. I assume its mostly facebook sucking up all the air in the room, and aging out of car nuts. If you look for information you will see the hey day was 2004- 2012 for posts on that topic you are looking at, for the older Volvos. Even you are getting out selling your car?

Comment

I reported the issue last week. Hopefully, someone at IPD responds to the issue.

Comment

So strange how they just let it keep happening. Agreed IPD needs to get a handle on it

Comment

Hey guys, really sorry about the spam. We've been very busy with emails and calls and our CS Team which handles moderation has been dropping the ball here on the forums. I just went through a ton of posts and deleted the spam and I'm looking to get higher admin privileges so I can ban accounts posting that stuff.
          Customer Service guy | [email protected] | 800-444-6473 ext. 181

Comment

HUZZAH!

Comment

why not put a flag like craigslist used to do and if three people flag it it automatically deletes. there is not even a report this post button.

Comment

We are actively removing these spammers.

Comment

Thanks guys for the heads up! We're on it. We are now removing the actual users. Some of our admin was removing some of the SPAM, but not removing the users associated with it. We have our staff on it now. Thank you for the heads up.

Chris- IPD VP
                  Chris Delano
                  IPD Vice President
                  800-444-6473
                  [email protected]

V70R Flash Green Test Mule / 2012 XC70 T6 Aventyr Project / 2010 XC60 T6 Aventyr Project / 2002 XC70 Soccer Car.

Comment

Working...
                  X