2 Owners - 51k documented miles!

Low speed drivers side front collision. NO frame damage whatsoever!

Interior is near mint (non-smoker) no rips, seam separations, stains or oders of any kind!

Also a new headliner had been professionally installed 6 months ago. Cargo floor as well as the balance of the interior again, is near mint.

I drove her home from the accident site and many times since in the neighborhood before I started working on her a couple months ago.

"Everything" worked/works post accident...including the AC and she's still in perfect alignment!!

I want to stress that NOTHING ELECTRICAL, MECHANICAL or anything related to functionality with exception to the head and marker lights was damaged!!

Damaged sheet metal (with the exception of the hood) has been cut out professionally and is ready for donor replacements

In additional to the work already completed as you can see I have collected many, many new parts in preparation for putting her back on the road as close to new as possible but illness forces sale.

I will either sell the whole car or part it out.

As stated the new parts shown are in addition to an array of new and OEM parts that are already installed. Last count tallied in excess of 1k spent on parts pictured and already installed (with no labor cost accounted for).

Those include but are scarcely limited to:
Timing belt, tensioner/tensioner spring, cam seals, genuine Volvo water pump, end links, bushings, IPD poly tie rod bushings...the list goes on and on. Thought being as long as it's apart DO IT NOW!

Wheels are in great shape wrapped in rubber that only has 7k miles, worn evenly and NO plugs!

I would love to sell it to someone who will finish and drive her...at 51k she's well worth the investment.

Please call with questions and/or to request 65 detailed pictures

Thanks for looking!

All the best!
Sincerely,
Mike

910-512-4852 (Wilmington NC)

PS If anyone knows of an 83' - 89' 700 series just sitting (no rust) PLEASE contact me ASAP.